Du ser emneartiklen [Top] 30 FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino, Rome – Updated 2023 Prices, som er udarbejdet af os fra mange kilder på internettet
FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino
Via Cavour 213, Rione Monti, 00184 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 3725 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome
You’re eligible for a Genius discount at FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just a 5-minute walk from the Coliseum and 350 feet from Cavour Metro, FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino is in Rome’s Monti District. It offers an American bar and a restaurant. WiFi is free throughout.
Rooms here air conditioned and come with a mini-bar and satellite TV. Some have views of Rome’s rooftops.
Le Spighe restaurant specializes in Roman dishes and classic Italian cooking. Breakfast is a generous buffet, and starts at 06:30.
The Forum and the Parco di Traiano are both less than a 10-minute walk from FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino. Termini Train Station is 1 metro stop away, as is Esquilino with its markets and many ethnic restaurants.
This is our guests’ favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property’s availability and prices
- Are there any rooms with king size bedsDear Guest, Prestige rooms with terrace have king size beds Booking OfficeAnswered on 17 October 2019
- Do we get a balcony when we book a Prestige Room ?Yes, prestige rooms feature a private balcony where you can admire the spectacular views of Rome’s monuments. Best regardsAnswered on 26 March 2021
- We are three adults two sisters and a male cousin so would like the best suitable accommadation for three if three beds are available or at best my s..Dear Guest, Our triple rooms can have the beds on your request, either one double and one single, or three separate beds. We do have 2 elevators in ..Answered on 7 November 2019
- Hello, We would be arriving late on the 24 August, do you have 24 hour reception? ThanksDear Guest, we confirm that we are open 24/7 kind regardsAnswered on 3 August 2022
- Good Afternoon, do you a have parking area near at the hotel? Thank you!Dear Guest, we have 2 garage we work with in 5 minutes distance from the Hotel, otherwise you can park on blue lines in front of the Hotel if you find a placeAnswered on 26 September 2021
- Still looking?
No additional info available
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Walk-in closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids’ meals
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Personal trainer
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There’s no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that centralized air conditioning is available from 01 May until 30 September.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino
Guests staying at FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel’s policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante #1
FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino is 2,800 feet from the center of Rome.
Room options at FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino include:
FH55 Grand Hotel Palatino offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Personal trainer
Se mere information relateret til dette emne her: https://trungtambaohanhpanasonic.net/grand-hotel-palatino-via-cavour-213-m-00184-roma-yz1jtfuu